How to get started
Join our inclusive community today and see why we are the fastest growing group in Washington State.
Introductory special: Free trial week.
- Sign the liability waiver.
- Sign up for your week trial here.
- Double check the calendar before coming to class.
- Wear black or white pants, white shirt, and no shoes/socks on the training floor. Sundays, wear all white clothing.
- Bring your own water bottle and towel.
- Feel at home when you arrive at the Seattle Capoeira Center, do your own personal warm-up or stretch to get ready. Do what you feel comfortable with.
- Keep an open mind and focus on attending as many classes in your trial week to gain the full experience of Brazilian capoeira in Seattle.
All classes are designed to accommodate new students.
All visitors from other Capoeira schools must also register online and sign the liability waiver.
Frequently asked questions
What class should I be in?
All new students, regardless of previous experience, should start out in an introductory class. From there, the instructors will be happy to answer any questions about your training. You can also check out the programs link for class descriptions.
Are there showers on site?
Yes, there are men’s and women’s bathrooms with showers on site.
What should I wear?
Black or white pants. No shorts please. White shirt, tank tops are ok as well. Members are required to wear the school uniform which is black or white pants with a Seattle Capoeira Center shirt. On Sundays, please wear all whites.